hi

hi

Sunday, October 24, 2010

portfolioeeooeeoo

Daydreaming in the morning is my favorite hobby. I can doze for such a long time, just thinking. It is really nice. But then I have to get up and get on with it.

It rained pretty much solid all through the day. I miss the pitter patter of it on a roof, but it does make a nice sound on the courtyard outside. During my next free five days, I must swap out my wardrobe. It would only be a days chore. Need to get out my rain pants. And my winter coats. Bah. So yeah, I got waterlogged going to and from school. Thankfully the commute is half as long as it once was, maybe even 1/3's as long.

The heating system in my apartment is scary. It rattles throughout the whole place. More of a shudder really. I'm not used to it yet, so when it comes on it disturbs me for a few seconds before I place what the noise is. It also plunks.

Went to school around fourish. Documented my shirt packaging (which is now pretty mangled, it really wasn't built for longevity) and shirt. Went to the illustration computer lab and resized and reconfigured my portfolio. I got there realizing how much work I was actually missing that needed inputting into the portfolio. Background textures mostly. Need to do another 11x17 print out to see how it looks. But it is almost there I think. It looks a little informal though...and it feels very repetitive. Oh well.

Worked for hours, and my tummy got really rumbly. At 8:20 I packed it in, slogged through the rain to Chipotle (feeling lazy) slogged back. Packed up and rode home. Pants were pretty darn soaked. Bleh. Thankfully my apartment keeps warm and I have sweaters aplenty laying about. I'll have more once I swap out my wardrobe. Made a list of what I need to do for the next couple days. Right now I have to decide between relaxing for the next couple hours and being really productive tomorrow, or being sort of productive right now and sort of productive tomorrow morning. I want to finish up my portfolio design before the print meeting. It just needs stuff put into it at this point, so I need to make what needs to be put into it. Will it take an hour? Three? Hmmm.

Well, that is all I'll write for tonight. Time to watch Boardwalk Empire.

No comments: