Mein gott, I see Star Wars tomorrow!! Ahhhh!!
And I'm working on site, so I won't be at the internet to see spoilers. That's a good thing.
Sooo Tuesday and Wednesday.
Yesterday I worked from home on eBay stuff. Relisted a bunch of stuff just to refresh it in the eBay searches, as well as bring down the prices on a lot of things that hadn't sold.
And I cut more paper for my cards. The edition is sitting nicely at 110. Technically there are 113 made, but those three cards will be special ones given to people before the edition is really ready to go. Right now, the 110 cards have two of their three spot colors painted in. I hope to drop the first batch in the mail on Friday. I'm so happy with how they look, and I can't wait for people to get them.
So worked on the cards yesterday and worked on the cards today. I also ran a Silverdale errand and picked up a make your own stamp kit, so that I don't have to write in my return address on every dang envelope. Also it'll be fun to stamp the "hand printed" blah de blah on the back. The stamp kit has two size letters and stamp bases to put the letters into. Pretty neat. I went to Seabeck and got food and picked up my mail. Said hi to Ma and Pa. Returned home.
Celia got her birthday presents early: two cute catnip toys made by my dear friend Petra! One was shaped like a pizza and the other like a poptart. Teddy loved them, Panda seemed confused, and Sam was Sam. Celia got the first card and she really liked it. Hurray!
Returned home. Worked on cards and other art. Want to finish something before tomorrow.
See ya on the flip side!
Thursday, December 17, 2015
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Saturday & Sunday & Monday
So in the past few days I have:
So in the past few days I have:
- Slept in, of course. That's what I do.
- I saw Krampus with Karen on Sunday. It was fun and well balanced. Had a lot of different things going but it managed too juggle them very well.
- Finished all my Yakult.
- Shopped at Trader Joe's, where the cashier recognized me because my cool totes had come through her line before. She admired them again.
- Started carving a linoleum block to turn into a print for holiday cards.
- Cut up paper to print on for the block.
- Went to Sequim to shop for card supplies. Did NOT want to drive to Poulsbo, so I drove an extra five minutes. Sequim ain't too shabby a place. Got envelopes and washi tape at Office Max and a good stamp pad at Hopalongs? Doodlebugs! That's it. The lady didn't seem to quite get what I was talking about when I said I was printing a linoleum block and was a bit condescending in explaining how they stamp with ink pads, when all I wanted to make sure was that the pad was raised and not inset (a gel pad wouldn't work, my block is too bid).
- Still, nice to explore north a bit.
- Listened to podcasts.
- Ate irregularly.
- Ordered Christmas presents. Hopefully they'll all arrive before Christmas. Mom & Dad, don't open anything that arrives in my name!!
- Asked for Monday to be a chill day for me. Got the chill day.
- Watched TV.
- Went to bed earlier than usual.
- Finished the block and started printing.
- I'm printing 75 to start with, and there is currently 68 names in the address list, though I may not send cards to all the people. There's a few that are priority though.
- Pre-ordered my Star Wars ticket! Just have to make it to Thursday spoiler free. One day down, two to go.
In the next few days I need to:
- Work. Working on site on Thursday then going to see Star Wars.
- Work from home probably.
- Finish the cards and start getting them mailed out.
- Buy stamps.
- Doctor's appointment on Wednesday.
Ma and Pa: if a package arrives for me, give it to Celia to give to me when you see her on Thursday.