So in the past few days I have:
- Slept in, of course. That's what I do.
- I saw Krampus with Karen on Sunday. It was fun and well balanced. Had a lot of different things going but it managed too juggle them very well.
- Finished all my Yakult.
- Shopped at Trader Joe's, where the cashier recognized me because my cool totes had come through her line before. She admired them again.
- Started carving a linoleum block to turn into a print for holiday cards.
- Cut up paper to print on for the block.
- Went to Sequim to shop for card supplies. Did NOT want to drive to Poulsbo, so I drove an extra five minutes. Sequim ain't too shabby a place. Got envelopes and washi tape at Office Max and a good stamp pad at Hopalongs? Doodlebugs! That's it. The lady didn't seem to quite get what I was talking about when I said I was printing a linoleum block and was a bit condescending in explaining how they stamp with ink pads, when all I wanted to make sure was that the pad was raised and not inset (a gel pad wouldn't work, my block is too bid).
- Still, nice to explore north a bit.
- Listened to podcasts.
- Ate irregularly.
- Ordered Christmas presents. Hopefully they'll all arrive before Christmas. Mom & Dad, don't open anything that arrives in my name!!
- Asked for Monday to be a chill day for me. Got the chill day.
- Watched TV.
- Went to bed earlier than usual.
- Finished the block and started printing.
- I'm printing 75 to start with, and there is currently 68 names in the address list, though I may not send cards to all the people. There's a few that are priority though.
- Pre-ordered my Star Wars ticket! Just have to make it to Thursday spoiler free. One day down, two to go.
In the next few days I need to:
- Work. Working on site on Thursday then going to see Star Wars.
- Work from home probably.
- Finish the cards and start getting them mailed out.
- Buy stamps.
- Doctor's appointment on Wednesday.
Ma and Pa: if a package arrives for me, give it to Celia to give to me when you see her on Thursday.