hi

hi

Friday, May 16, 2008

schools out!

Yaay! Schools out! No more till September. Whoo! I love it hear but boy do I need a break. I'm exhausted.

Comic critique went well. People seemed to like my piece and I got a compliment from Trevor on the beauty of one page. We got cake from the people who did a Sexy Chix chicken super hero comic. It was a nice class. I enjoyed taking it. The Robopocalypse people all did Robopocalypse comics.

I wore a short dress with short leggings on under. Nice and warm today. It got up to 90. Dang.

I actually worked the whole day at work. And now I am done! The trash cans were all full and some of them doubley full. All the toilet paper ran out. I started to nod off during my break so I dashed out to get some ice cream and treats. It was delicious and warm outside still. Once I finished with work I hung out with Matt and Andy upstairs. Andy lent me The Blot and it was a quick but beautiful read. Andy drew a moustache on my face and Matt took a Polaroid of it.

I hung around school for a bit. There was a big barbecue for everyone at school. It was big. I had some juice and a real hot dog that was tasty. Hung out and chatted with so many people. Ran through a sprinkler. Jen, Karen, Adam, Bebop, Robin and I went down to the waterfront. We got there by way of streetcar and max. Jen actually went back to the Goose. I did cartwheels and headstands in the park. We walked back to the party at school. I hung out for a bit and watched the water balloon fight.

Jim walked me home and now we be hanging out.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Trill. Take it easy. I'm still in Norway. Maybe a week to 10 days to go. Will see what happens.

Anonymous said...

Trill, I'm so glad you gained confidence this year, first year, away at school. You accomplished getting a job, learning to navigate around a brand-new city, making friends, deciding who is worth it and not, and most importantly, following your dream of art school, deepening your talent. I am so impressed! I love the "feel" of the final days of school here!