hi

hi

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I think I am burnt out

Got another page done and another inked. So that makes the total finished pages eight and the ninth is in progress. Should get it finished no problem tomorrow.

Amazing how a days work can be summed up in a couple sentences. Well, my day isn't finished yet.

Forgot to mention that yesterday I met Adam, Karen's new boy(of sorts). He is a glass blower, really nice, and really tall. I like him, they make a cute pair. We hung about, I gave them my rendition of the lightshow, chatted, and he made some origami and showed us some wicked glass blowers work.

Got a call that dad is going back to work in Norway. So if I am going to be travelling this summer, I will have to meet him in Amsterdam. Seems doable. I think. I hope. Have to do it. I must. Must travel. Need a vacation. Need somewhere that isn't Washington, Portland, or hopefully not even America. Blimey.

I discovered a new show today: Kingdom. It stars Stephen Fry as a lawyer in a Norfolk town. He solves nice little cases and is dealing with the disappearance/apparent suicide of his brother, his a little bit crazy sister, his youthful intern-of-sorts, and some of the interesting townsfolk. It is a nice little British drama with the usual doses of humor and stellar acting. Mom, I think you would like it. It is rather along the lines of Hettie Wainthropp Investigates. Watched a few episodes of that along with QI (I am now keeping a list of QI episodes I have seen so that I don't repeat them).

Now I have an essay to write for Art History. This is more last minute than I like to leave it but the inking took longer than I expected it to. Damn it all.

Speaking of moms, Happy Mothers Day! This is the least I could do(really, it is the least. I haven't done anything for anyone since I left Washington).

No comments: