hi

hi

Sunday, February 3, 2013

the speed limit in an alley is 15 mph

Spent the day working my way through the California Driver Handbook. Learned that drivers CAN go into the bike lane to turn, so long as they do so in under 200 feet from their turn. There were a few contradictory bits, like pedestrians give right-of-way to drivers at places that are not intersections and crosswalks, but drivers give right-of-way to pedestrians at ALL TIMES. Which is it? Anyway. I shall finish the guide tomorrow, and that will be that. Then I just gotta get up early and go to the DMV and take the test and hopefully they won't throw anything out of left field at me.

I was woken up by doggy kisses.

Had bacon eggy scramble. Watched some telly. Chatted with Janet. Lazed about the house.

Once I get the license, then I am a Californian. Then I can start getting all the official California stuff, like insurance and AAA.

Adulthood, here I come!

No comments: