hi

hi

Friday, February 8, 2013

is it really Thursday already?

Had a very sparse day at work. I mopped the floors, though I don't like mopping because all mopping does is spread the cleaning solution and dirt around, it doesn't really life the dirt up that much. You just gotta scrub it with a sponge. Though the dirt on the floor at work is pretty dang affixed.

I also reclaimed some screens, including my own. Now they are all clean and ready for more art!

Left pretty early, as Boss was on site doing stuff. It was okay to leave early, I talked to the Boss.

I washed my car, as it was a bit dirty. It was a nice enough day too, and it is February! It's nice to have a clean car again. It's all shiny. I went and got chili fixings. There was a shopping cart abandoned in the parking lot next to where I parked my car, so I walked it back to where it belongs. It felt like a Chinese food sort of night, so I went to Yan Flower and got some beef with broccoli, rice and sweet and sour. I ate half of each and all of the rice and then spent a few hours just digesting. I ate way too much. But now I'll have lunch tomorrow! And lunch for Saturday! And once I cook the chili, I'll have that for the following week. Chili, burrito filling, PB&J, oh there is also the enchilada casserole. I like making things that last just until I am sick of eating them (which is about a week). Need to add more things to this list.

Did my work laundry. In my only pair of long work jeans, I wore a hole in the thigh, where thighs rub, so I fixed it with an iron on patch. Booyah!

So tomorrow is chili date night. Yay! Here is a cool video:


No comments: