hi

hi

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wednesday, woah the week is half way over already!!

AHk, keep getting distracted by other parts of the Internet!

Anyway, I spent a chunk of time this morning on the phone with the DMV, and it took 17 minutes for the automated message to inform me I could make an appointment online, and it turns out I can't even get an appointment to take my test till the 21st. All that hurry for nothing!

Work was relatively short. Cleaned up the area a bit. Unboxed some shirts. Did some more tidying. Cut stickers. Listened to Snow Crash.

Tomorrow I'll probably do some mopping. It's another sort of seasonal studio clean, I figure. Also reclaiming.

At home I had a scramble for dinner. I tidied up my room a bit. I ran a shampoo procuring errand. That was about it.

Have some more cleaning to do tomorrow, and food shopping. Making chili on Friday, and Steve is coming down. I like Steve. He's a tall bearded ginger who is well read. Of course I like him. Hee hee. He is also nice and easy to talk to, which is always good. Hm. Don't usually talk about people like this in my blog. Welp. There it is.

No comments: