hi

hi

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

nazdar in the house

Ahk! How is it 1am! I keep staying up late and sleeping in. Not that I've been having trouble arriving at work on time, I always do.

Tomorrow before work I shall call the DMV and make an appointment for Thursday morning to get that license thingy.

At work I coated the screens and listened to Snow Crash and caught some shirts and double coated & hardened some screens. Not a bad day. A full day, but it is good to have full days.

Made way too much pasta when I got home and went into a food coma for a bit. Did laundry. Spent another $10 of my Amazon gift certificate. Only have $10 left. Duh duh duhhhh. I've bought five books with it thus far, so that is pretty good.

Tomorrow I must make myself get up earlier so I can make that appointment and wash my hair.

No comments: