hi

hi

Thursday, January 10, 2013

UHH UHH UHHH UHHH UHHH oh Captain Crieff, never change!

Ahhh! There was a new episode of Cabin Pressure and it was so silly and good, hurray! That was a highlight to come home to.

We might run more of the big job, so even more screens were set aside from the reclaiming stack. I removed the tape from all the screens, and removed the ink from 20 (waterbased inks come off with water, so they are all ready for reclaiming, which is nice). But of the 29 screens to be reclaimed, only 18 actually had the emulsion removed. I think it was 29. It gets shifted so much! Anyway, it was a lot of tape removal. And it was a regular amount of reclaiming. But the cleaning of the ink gets repetitious, especially when it is a HUGE stack. Still have 20 to go. There are some more jobs to be burned. So much to do!

I also cleaned the pallets. But yeah, I mostly cleaned and listened to Guards! Guards!. I think I'll listen to another run of Discworld series books.

Tomorrow I have to do the fun task of washing my hair. Oh, and filling up my gas tank. I'm going to have to stick around in Santa Cruz for a while. These up over 17 trips add up fast. AHhh money. Ain't you fun? At least I get a lot of entertainment out of books.

No comments: