hi

hi

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

alphabetically unambidextrous

At the start of work, there were 55 screens to have the tape removed, ink cleaned, and potentially reclaimed. Some of the screens we are setting aside in case we run the jobs again in the near future. So that makes it a bit easier. I got the tape off 20 screens, and of those 20, 14 were reclaimed. So I can coat those tomorrow, and then reclaim another batch. There is only room for 24/25 screens in the drying rack, so I can't go hog wild with cleaning. Plus it all takes time, and daylight runs out fast.

Also at work I burned and double coated a couple screens for a discharge job. And cleaned the squeegees and floodbars. Lots of cleaning.

Almost done with Horns, which I'm not so enthusiastic about, audiobook wise. Might go for something narrated by Jeremy Irons next, or another Discworld book. I keep my 16GB chip on reserve in my sunglasses case (which I use as a sort of change/lipbalm bag). So if I ever need more audiobooks than what I have on my player, they are all right there. And 16GB is A LOT of audiobooks.

A pretty good day at work. Though my legs were hurting. But that was to be expected, considering I've been on my bum for two and a half weeks.

All my paragraphs in this blog entry start with the letter A.

Almost interesting, that is.

No comments: