hi

hi

Friday, January 11, 2013

bed bath and not so beyond

Oh woah, suddenly it is 1am. Got caught up chatting with people online. What would I do without instant messaging? Maybe be more social?

All the screens are clean! Only four are to be reclaimed. Well actually there are about 5 in the stack that need reclaiming, but those need to be looked at. Screens that didn't work for the job, but look similar to other screens that might be used again soon, as we might run some of the jobs again pretty soon so why burn them again?

Anyway. Did that. My back has a knot in it from all the doing of that.

Coated screens. Burned screens. Didn't tape the screens.

Took a bath when I got home. Read some more Patrick Melrose in the bath. I need some bath salts. Baths are fun but they'd be more fun if they smelled nice. I wonder if there is a Lush nearby...

Anyway, it is chilly and I have work, so goodnight!

No comments: