hi

hi

Sunday, January 6, 2013

django vu

Last day of vacation. Back to work! Hurray!

Slept in. My last day to sleep in...till Saturday of course, haha. Unless I am needed for some weekend shfits? Though I remember the last time I came back to work after a break, it took a while to rev up to the big jobs. For a while it should just be cleaning and stuff. We'll see how that prediction goes.

Anyway. Finally did my grocery shopping. Bread, jam, peanuts and peanut butter, apples, bananas, and other things. Hurray food!

Later on in the day, I went up to San Jose and Steve and I went out for sushi at Fuji Sushi. It was pretty good, though a bit heavy on the tempura flakes. Still, who doesn't like sushi? Afterwards, we ended up meeting up with his friends Adam and Jen and saw Django Unchained. Because I guess nowadays whenever I eat sushi, I have to watch Django Unchained? Anyway, I enjoyed it much more the second time around. I think once I've gotten a hold of the pacing, it allows space to enjoy the individual scenes. It still feels very long.

It was a nice night. A nice note to end the holidays on.

Now to curl up in bed with a damn good book. Bring on 2013 & my jorb!

No comments: