hi

hi

Friday, January 18, 2013

books and the last days of 24

Yaaay! Birthday party weekend shall commence!

At work, I ran the sweater portion of the job. It took the press longer to squeegee the ink that it did for me to load and unload sweaters. Booyah. 200 sweaters backs done! I came in a bit later, at the Boss' request, I wasn't late. Ran the job and all was well. A shorter day.

Took a bath when I got home. Did laundry. Lounged about. Worked on getting plans together. Tomorrow will be San Francisco and a show in the evening. Wheee! Then Sunday will be Oakland and hiking and fun fun fun with Finn & Robin. I can't wait! It might be a three day weekend. I need to contact my boss about that.

Anyway. Hurray!

I finished Some Hope, so now I am starting Mother's Milk, the fourth of the Patrick Melrose quintet.

No comments: