hi

hi

Friday, January 18, 2013

we named the dog Indiana (actually that is Last Crusade, not Ark, but whatever)

Hey Mum, I got your email. I'll respond to it all proper like tomorrow.

Dusted and cleaned the press. There is always cleaning to be done in the studio. Such as chipping off the ice buildup in the fridge. Also caught some shirts and sweatshirts, counted them, boxed them when they were printed. Weeded some stickers. It was pretty warm in the studio. Warm enough to remove my sweatshirt. Maybe winter is over in Santa Cruz?

After work, I met up with Ryan for dinner at this cajun place. Pretty good hush puppies and chicken pot pie. After that we caught the Thursday movie at the Regal 9, which was Raiders of the Lost Ark (only $5). The good thing about seeing movies on the big screen is that you can see details like a fly going into an actors mouth midtake, and the actor not breaking character. Hahah! A pretty good night, though according to Ryan this is unusually cold for Santa Cruz. Dang, I brought the cold with me!

Tomorrow is Friday, and then whoo birthday party weekend! I'll hold off on opening presents. I can do it.

Oh also went food shopping and tried to buy things beyond the same stuff I always get. The problem with buying a variety of things is you end up buying more things and thus more moolah, but hey, some variety in diet is good! And I have enough to last me a while. Plus bacon and eggs. Yum yum.

No comments: