hi

hi

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I only had three cups of tea today...

Had a self moderated day at work, so I slept in and arrived at noon. I should have kept to my usual schedule because I still ended up working seven hours, and after seven is a bit late to get back. Especially when one needs to go grocery shopping and when one gets lazy...ahhh oh well. I can do that...tomorrow.

The squeegees were sharpened, though the rubber on one ended up being melted by the friction of the rotating sander thingy. It was one that I've never seen used. Still...gah!

I weeded and cut stickers as well. The stickers that needed weeding had lots of little bits. I also vacuumed around the studio. Almost done with Die Trying! Not sure which audiobook I'll listen to next, but I have plenty to choose from. Discworld? Maybe a bit o' sci fi?

I want to open my preeeeseeeeents. But I'll wait. Only a few more days! Ma & Pa, expect a call from me Monday morning. I'm not waiting till I'm done with work to open them. Bah.

No comments: