hi

hi

Monday, January 14, 2013

hair beware

Started my shift with coating screens. Trying a different emulsion for the lower mesh count screens, so we shall see how that goes. Then after I cleaned and sharpened the scissors and tidied up around the studio, I got to sharpening squeegees! Which is pretty much just grinding off the bottom of squeegees and making the edge nice and square. It's a lot of handiwork and moving the same thing against the grinder for 20 minutes, but it's good work to do while listening to audiobooks (Die Trying, the second Jack Reacher novel, specifically) so I can't complain. Though it was a bit cold in the studio, though a bit cold by my standards means "fucking freezing" by my coworkers. Hahah. Precious. Anyway. Got all the manual squeegees sharpened. Tomorrow will be the automatic press squeegees.

Got done a bit early, not that it did my any good. Conserving my moolah for the birthday weekend. Haven't been to board game night in almost two months! Soon, I'll go soon.

Did the dishes and contemplated getting a haircut, except the salons in town are expensive! But the beauty school isn't...do I risk it?

No comments: