hi

hi

Monday, December 24, 2012

painting marathon: commence

Annnnd now I am up late working on art. Going to retire in a minute.

Only have one painting left to do! Hurray! I have a neat little set up happening at the desk. Last Christmas eve I was up late finishing a painting. I think this one miiiight be a repeat. Haha.

Had eggs and bacon and it was good. Helped put some more wood on the pile. I met my friend Marcus at Global Bean for lunch, and we caught up on happenings of the past year, and future plans, and movies, and TV, and all that good stuff. It was good to be a bit social. He has grown a beard since I last saw him, but does not plan to keep it for much longer.

Afterwards we returned home and went into "waiting for Nathan and Helen" mode. Their flight was delayed many many hours. We watched My Week With Marilyn. Ma and Pa took a nap when it became obvious that we wouldn't have to leave to pick the two up till after midnight. I got to work on my art. Started watching Psych because it seemed like a good background show. Five episodes later, I was right about that. Five episodes and three paintings. Oh I also painting earlier in the day.

Now time to sleep. Christmas Eve! Then Christmas!

No comments: