hi

hi

Thursday, December 27, 2012

noo, not Balin!

I slept in, and got up just long enough to hug Nate and Helen goodbye. Then I went back to sleep for a bit. Then I got up and had my first cup of tea of the day, and some cookies. You know, for breakfast.

Ma and Pa came back after a hike and we spent the day relaxing. We played some Skip-Bo. I lost. Had turducken sandwiches. They were good. And I had potatoes and gravy for dinner. After that we watched Fellowship of the Ring, which was awesome.

It was nice to take it easy. Tomorrow I'll try to visit my friends Jared and Jamie, and get some scanning happening. Friday I head across the water to Brynne & Dan's, and then they'll take me to the airport! Then back to Santa Cruz, where I'll spend a week probably watching TV and eating junk food. Hahah...hmmn.

No comments: