hi

hi

Friday, December 28, 2012

J&J&E&M

Sometimes I open my blog in a new tab and then forget about it, then I notice it and go "oohhh I still need to blog."

Today was a nice day. Took the chance to sleep in. Had my usual breakfast of gingerbread cookies and tea, and when Dad came in from outdoors, he fried me up some eggs and I put that between toast and had some bacon with that. Nums!

At 5:20ish, I hopped in the van and set out to meet my friend Jared for dinner. I've never driven the van before, and I can't even remember being in a car so far off the ground, so it took a bit of getting used to, but by the end I was pretty comfortable with it. It is a really easy car to drive.

I picked up Jared from his place of work, and we met Jamie, Eleanor, and Marlowe at Pizza Factory in Kingston. It was a nice little place, and the pizza was tasty. Even better was the company. It's nice to share time with nice, wonderful people. It sucks I won't probably see them till NEXT Christmas, but ah, at least I'll see them. And maybe I'll get some time off between now and then to come on up. So much can happen in a year.

Like moving out and getting a job.

I bid adieu after the food, and returned home. We watched The Iron Lady, which was good, though I only had one eye trained on it as I was computering it up at the same time. The makeup was very good and Streep was fantastic.

I spent some time scanning my sketchbook. Tomorrow I go from Seabeck to Seattle to see Brynne & Dan. That'll be nice. And then I return to Santa Cruz. I still have a week left in my vacation, and then my birthday is coming up.

AHk. How do I plan something for my birthday? I don't really have any friends in Santa Cruz, so I'd have to go up to Oakland or San Francisco...but I can't just make someone host a party, but I don't know anywhere to have people meet me. Maybe I should just meet a couple people, or something. I don't knooow. My birthday makes me anxious.

No comments: