hi

hi

Saturday, December 22, 2012

not many days left and a lot to do

Dang. I have a bunch of Christmas art to do and I haven't quite started...it. Ahhhh! Well...I'll get on that tomorrow night. I can have a few late nights, no biggie. My recuperating time is over, time to work!

Got a bit early because we were planning to meet with Celia, but time ran out and she had to catch her flight so that didn't happen.

I read and sat in front of the fire and took it pretty easy. Ate a lot of cookies. Dad made hash browns and cheesey omelette and it was good. We watched Strictly Ballroom and the first episode of North & South. Then they went to bed, so I went to bed, and then I realized I went to bed at 9:30, what is up with that?

Tomorrow I'll meet my friend Marcus for a bit, then it is time to buckle down and draw some presents!

No comments: