hi

hi

Friday, December 21, 2012

orcs, goblins, dwarfs, oh my!

Oh this bed is so comfy and warm. I love it. I slept way way in, and it was great. Letting my body recoup. I need to get back into yoga or something, don't want to strain my body out.

Dad made me a poached egg on toast with melted cheese. That was awesome. Mom baked cookies. I ate cookies. I petted the dog and the cat. I sat in front of the fire and took it easy. We also hot tubbed. That was nice. A few winters ago I slipped on the ice and hurt my bum on the steps coming out of the hot tub, but they were not icy today.

We went to Origami Sushi for dinner. Num nums. The snow makes it difficult to get in and out of our driveway, but from there out it is okay driving. Anyway, after dinner we saw The Hobbit! AHhhH! Just so good, and the second time around I could greater appreciate the little things in the battle sequences. Such a wonderfully done movie. Ahhh! I should be good on watching it for another two weeks...hahaha.

Got home late. Will probably get up a bit early tomorrow and have lunch with Celia.

No comments: