hi

hi

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

by the count

18: the number of Christmas cards I sent out this morning.
18: the number of screens I reclaimed, dried, and coated.
11: the number of seconds I got my shirt load/unload time down to.
8: the number hours I worked on this my second to last day of work before the holidays.
36: the number of prints I printed.
10: the number of frames I have to put prints into, to make them nice for gifting.
8: the number of prints that are totally bungled and in no way giftable, but that is okay because I have plenty of nice ones left.
4: which Thursday Next book in the series I am listening to.
2: the number of screens perfectly registered on my first attempt at registering on a manual press.
4: the number of screens in total that I registered on the manual.
6: the number of screens that I taped.
2: the number of screens I used for my Christmas card and Christmas print
3: the number of cards I put in the mailbox tonight.
9: the number of card remaining that are not too bungled to send out.
1: the number of days left to work before the holidays!!!

No comments: