hi

hi

Sunday, December 16, 2012

like a boss

Oh boy. Today's shift ended up being 12 hours. So much time for a relatively small shirt order. Around 100 units! Not even that. But the back was complicated. And the front needed to be burned. And some of the screens had to be reburned because the color amounts were too much. Anyhoo. I showed up at 9:50ish. The first chunk of the shift was spent burning and taping screens. And reburning screens that needed adjusting. Brock did the setup on the press. But we got that job done! It's been lingering for a while, and now it is done diddly done. Brock brought cookies, which were delicious. It was such a long shift, but it will be better in the long run, because soon I'll be not working for two and a half weeks. Work hard now. Vacation hard soon.

So tired.

And I had the energy to print another color layer after all that! So tomorrow when I get off way earlier than today, I'll have no excuse not to print at least two layers, if not finish the damn thing.

Super Trillian! Goes all day.

I think that must be one of my art school acquired skills. Work work work, go home and work some more. And I enjoy it all. I really do. I'm exciting to be printing my own stuff again. I have the next layer set up and ready to print, so all I have to do is mix the ink and plop it in and get printing.

No comments: