hi

hi

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

printsmas

I need to go buy some stamps so I can mail out these Christmas cards! I'll do that in the morning. Uhg. Morning errands.

Work was a reasonable shift. I organized the ever growing pile of screens (it's closing in on 30 that will need cleaning...that shall be fun, I'll get a good chunk of audiobook done when I work on those). I burned a couple screens. I redid the palette peel on the smaller palettes. I put away seps. I ran a bit of a job. These next two days will be filled with getting jobs done, and less so clean up. Andrew will be working two more days than I.

At home I printed two more layers on my Christmas print. One to go and then I am done! Hurrah! Not sure if I printed the gray too dark....but the black will make the gray appear lighter by contrast..unless it is a dark gray. Naah. It'll be fine. Just having artist's doubt.

I worked on my Christmas cards. Gotta send those out in the morning. I hope people like them.

My dryer is busted. Some sort of power issue. Boo!! Looks like I'm bringing dirty clothes home to Washington to be washed. Juuust kidding. Thankfully I live within spitting distance of a laundromat.

No comments: