hi

hi

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Yay for Jenn & Steve!

Jenn & Steve. October 13th, 2012. Yaaay!

Did not enjoy getting up early, but did it I did! And I found my camera, hurray! Put on my fancy dress, did my makeup and my hair, though my hair didn't quite work out in the long run. Ah, oh well. I still looked nice. Though it isn't about me, it is about Jenn and Steve! But here is a picture of me anyway:

Lookit those roots! My natural hair color sure is coming in quite obvious. Got some wine for the shindig and then up I drove to Woodland. I took no wrong exits, paid one toll, and got caught in no traffic. So despite leaving a bit later than I'd have liked to, I still arrived with plenty of time to spare. The wedding was at this little house, and the shindig itself was all outside. Lawn set up, lawn ceremony. It was a potluck food thing, and it all came together quite nicely. I made acquaintances with Benjamin & Amy and Gillian (who made Jenn's dress) & Henry. We played bocce and bean bag toss and croquet. That was fun (they had it set up). Ate lots of food. Had a couple glasses of wine. Celebrated my friends and their love. All that good stuff.

My leg hurts from all the driving, but I got back all right. Ah what a day! It was beautiful too. Warm and sunny. Not a Washington October, that is for sure!

And my calendar is now pretty open in terms of engagements and things to do. Hmmm. Oh, have a bunch of drawing to do. Yeah. Personal projects.

No comments: