hi

hi

Friday, October 12, 2012

'illian('s)

It was rainy again! Santa Cruz has become the Pacific Northwest! Noooo! It was so warm last week. Ah, oh well. Just have to wear a sweater. Though it clicked at work why I get more ink on me. I'm shorter/smaller than my coworker and boss, and so to navigate the equipment I have to get closer to it and reach around and all that fun stuff. I get closer to it all, and thus get more ink on me. I just don't have the reach. Could improve my dexterity though.

Put emulsion on some screens, some of which I patched before. Burned a couple screens. Broke down the press. Stuart taped screens. Ran a couple jobs. Two color, pretty easy. Gave the bossman some apple juice, which he liked. Everyone likes Seabeck Apple Juice. I should design a label for it.

Back at home, I was quite happy to put on some warmer clothes. Then I went to Lillian's to meet Ray, another of those online acquired fellows. Lillian's is an Italian restaurant and it was pretty good. I had the risotto. The chicken was a bit dry. Ray, he is a business major at UCSC, and was pretty nice. After dinner and dessert we walked down and back on Seabright, because it ended up being a clear night.

My fingernails and nailbeds look horrible. Ink encrusted and chemical affected.

Man. Almost 1? How did that happen!

No comments: