hi

hi

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

illness? oh no you won't get me!

My nose was runny all damn day. Didn't really feel ill, so there is that. But something could be just around the corner...going to go to bed early. Give my body plenty of time to rest up and recover from whatever it is that it thinks it has. I haven't been properly sick in five years, and I'm not going to let my body break that record!

I got a work branded hoodie. Boss said I was welcome to more apparel if I wanted it. Booyah! Though I'm fine with a few shirts and a hoodie...for now.

Spent a good chunk of the work shift mixing ink by eye. That was....difficult and frustrating. But we got it in the end! And printed some sleeves. And cleaned some surfaces.

Got home late. Had some pasta. Bundled up and got all warm.

No comments: