hi

hi

Thursday, October 11, 2012

take that body, you ain't getting sick on my watch!

Feeling better today, though I was still congested and snuffly. Though considerably less so from yesterday. It was actually rainy and gray today! Damp and cold! It was nice to hear the drops on the roof.

At work I burned some screens, but did not tape them. We ran the front and backs of one job, sorted some shirts, I reclaimed the screens that were waiting to be reclaimed. I suspect first thing tomorrow I shall apply emulsion to them. A nice long shift. It was gray but not raining when I was reclaiming (I do this task outside). At least I have the company sweatshirt to wear now. Sort of wish I had work pants, but my legs don't really get that cold.

Back at home I bundled up, ate some pasta (I eat almost the same thing day in day out, it's easy to not get bored of ones food if you don't pay attention to eating it), watched Sons of Anarchy, which was hilarious, and Sakamichi no Apollon, which was okay. Not as good as Cowboy Bebop.

Got some busyness happening these next couple days. I'll keep you posted. Because, well, what else am I gunna do?

No comments: