hi

hi

Saturday, October 13, 2012

good and dark and acted oh so well, just how I like it

Noooo! I can't find my camera! I last had it in Kings Canyon, but I never used it. Did I leave it on the desk top? No, I'm pretty sure I double checked for everything. I barely used it, and I think it remained in my bag. I must have just set it somewhere I can't recall. I'll look for it come morning. My dress is laid out, got my tights. The weather is supposed to be warm, so maybe I'll bring the tights but not wear them unless it gets cold? It is a just under 3 hour drive to Jenn & Steve's wedding tomorrow. It is at 1, and I'll leave at 9:30. That seems good? I won't be going through San Francisco, just through San Jose. I have Pyramids to listen to (the next Discworld book) so that is something.

Today I set up the job right when I got in, ran it, set up the next one, ran that. Sure the boss looked and okayed my work, but all was well. Ran the shirts on another job as well. Getting a really fast loading time. Booyah! And weeded some tricky vinyl. And did some cleaning. Got out at 5, so a little bit earlier.

Steve and I had the standard dinner and a movie plans. Sort of my go to thing. We met at Santa Cruz diner and each had half of what we ordered and half the other. Bacon, avocado, and Jack omelette (aka the California) and banana walnut waffle. Sounds like a good dinner to me. The movie was Martin McDonagh's Seven Psychopaths and it was different from the trailer, but in a good way. Funny, dark, and the actors were great. Sam Rockwell is very underrated, and was quality in this role.

Got an early start tomorrow. Should be lovely. Hope I can find my camera. If not...oh well! I'm sure I'll show up in other people's photos.

No comments: