hi

hi

Monday, October 8, 2012

telly and tumblr

Ahhh a day spent doing nothing of consequence. How lovely. Got up around 10. Had breakfast. Got caught up on the Internet. Well, spent all day doing that. And caught up on television. Had the house to myself so it was all quite quiet. Neglected to go grocery shopping. I'll do that tomorrow.

Elementary, CBS's modern take on the Sherlock Holmes stories with Jonny Lee Miller as Holmes and Lucy Liu as Joan Watson, is quite cute. Lots of chemistry between the two of them. I dig it. Watched Downton Abbey. I'd rather watch it with Mom, but that will have to wait a month and a half. I suspect time will pass all too quickly.

October is already a week over and it feels like it just started. Blimey.

Work tomorrow! Yay! I start somewhere between 11 and noon, so that is nice.

No comments: