hi

hi

Saturday, August 4, 2012

past the full moon

I didn't clean the fridge.

Did anyone else see that coming? Haha.

Naah, I did laundry though. And ate casserole, and creme cheese avocado sandwich, and oatmeal, and hot cocoa, and measured my room and artwork so that I'll be prepared for Ikea.

I also drank a couple beers and watched Teen Wolf, the MTV show, not the Michael J. Fox movie. I gotta admit, it's a cheesy show with a lot of inconsistencies and "really, this kid drives a 90k PORSCHE!?" but I'm hooked. Thankfully the season is short.

I miss work!

Tomorrow is Ikea! Yay!

Another relaxing day. Haven't started to bike around the city yet. I can't think of anything to do! Or a way to meet people besides signing up for classes somewhere, but classes cost moolah and I'm trying to watch that. Hmmmn.

1 comment:

Jared MacKenzie said...

Requesting still-life with avocados.