hi

hi

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

beach, and the thrift quest

I'm getting antsy! I want to work! I like work, I like working, I like my job and want to do it!

I don't like being idle at work, I'm rubbish at taking breaks.

I'm pretty good at being idle at home though, but I still would like to work.

Anyway. Had a first breakfast of oatmeal, then a second breakfast scramble of tastyness. Then I walked down to the beach, and lounged in the sun for an hour. Being good about moderating my exposure. I think I'll go down every day that seems nice enough to venture down to the beach. Though I'm a Washington gal, it doesn't take much for something to "seem nice". I kinda want to bring some cash next time, so I can get some Dippin' Dots, but I need to watch my moolahs. Just bring a towel, water bottle, book, and sunblock. Then I am gangbusters!

I wandered to a couple local thrift stores and found that all the furniture was pretty pricey, and no beds. Though a fold out couch...? If I put my mattress pad on it? Nah, I need a bed. Plus I don't think a couch would fit through my door. And how would I even get it home? There is a Goodwill Bargain Barn somewhere, so I think I might drive and check that out tomorrow, and see what they have. Just scoping out what is around, not actually buying. I'm planning an Ikea trip.

I prepared another enchilada casserole, and popped it in the fridge. Yay for easy dinner tomorrow!

No comments: