hi

hi

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I miss my jooooob

Today I sat on the beach and did some quick studies. Going to send some drawings out to people, woo! Will go down tomorrow and draw some more, if the weather looks good. I also got some Dippin' Dots. Mom ordered me to do so. I finished listening to American Gods.

Oh, Reamde. Did I say how excellent it was? Maybe that is why it is so jarring to read Shadow of Night, because Reamde was so damn well executed.

Anyway. Trying to find the next audio book to listen to, and I think I'll give Stephen King's The Dark Tower series a listen. I like his books in audio form. And if I recall correctly, the last time I listened to part of the Gunslinger, it played properly on my funky player.

Starting to get bored with my enchilada casserole. Uh oh. I'll keep eating it though. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Put some hot sauce on it.

Other meals included a scramble for breakfast and udon and egg for dinner.



Here is a doodle of me as a print technician (aka my job):


No comments: