hi

hi

Monday, November 22, 2010

it's like we have never seen snow before

Well, I checked most of the list off.

I slept in more than I should have. Had a little breakfast. Recorded my practice. Got showered and dressed in thicker jeans, a shirt, and a sweater. A preppy blue ensemble. I walked down to Trader Joe's. Got some meat, and vegetables, and eggs, and sweets. Damn you TJ's and your awesome holiday treats!

Came back and made myself a huge scramble. Beef, onion, egg, and cheese. It was a good thing that I made it too, because once I went to school I was there for a while. That meal (and a chocolate orange) sustained me.

So I went to school. Worked on writing out the text of my thesis give away. A lot of slow and steady lettering. Dom practiced. He does a lot more heavy editing. It is coming along though. Jon went. His is also good. It was a lot of discussion. Josh came in with his and Janessa's dog Baker. Sweet dog. I scanned and edited my text and at around 7:45 I bid adieu. Went to the print lab. Emulsified my screen. Printed out my image, oiled that up. Ate some chocolate. Listened to audio book. Chatted to print people. Pimped my thesis. Exposed screen. Washed it out. Let it dry. Then I printed up a storm. 66 prints! And they look great. Exactly what I want them to be. Can't wait to start giving them out. Mel came in to print and we chatted and I folded and editioned the prints. Mel is doing some cool sign design stuff. She is so good with type and letters and making them look good. My friends have really grown into their skills in the past years. It is great.

Left the studio at 11:20ish. Talked to Karen. Got home at 11:45. It snowed today. But it didn't really stick on anything but cars, and even then it was over glorified frost. People were freaking out though on Facebook. SNOW SNOW SNOW they all cried. Some places did have more, but it isn't much.

Tomorrow I just have my comic documentation planned before class. But I'm behind on my essay, so I'll transcribe that in the morning. Pretty much on task.

I'm so glad my heating is included in rent. Warm apartment. Mmm.

No comments: