hi

hi

Sunday, October 3, 2010

bad

AHHHG BAD TRILLIAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING? NOTHING! AHHH!

Sod it all. There is no motivation, and this is the big kahuna. I don't understand what is going on.

I took a walk to get and make change for laundry. Takes a lot of quarters and I don't tend to have change. It was a nice walk. Sure I can get laundry quarters from Trader Joe's but it was a nice day and I felt like walking and listening to audiobook. The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan. Narrated by Ron Perlman. It was a nice walk. Got some groceries as well. Made what I call sloppy burgers. Not sloppy joe's as I didn't try to follow a recipe. I just cooked up some ground beef, onion, and when that was cooked I added ketchup, mustard, and barbecue sauce. Then I plopped that onto some burger buns and had a salad. Yum! I have two left over for, well, left overs.

I haven't had this low of energy and tasks to accomplish for ages. Years maybe...if you exclude summer. I came back into school and being part time with no job leaves too much time.

I should get a job. It would get me out of the house. But then once I get cracking on the real school work....like...I like having the time to devote to my education but I'm in a free falling stand still now. I don't know what to do.

Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.

I just sit, sleep, eat, and stare.

Need to start making some lists. Some things to get done. Animation has some stuff. I have to sort through all my art back ups and track down the quality documentation files. Have to think about my damned thesis and get all WHOOO about it. I just want to draw portraits of people I like! I should just draw some portraits anyway, just for fun. Get me in the mood for other art practices. Yeah. That will be good. Also have to come up with some sketches for the advanced illustration assignment. Mm this is good positive thinking. Thinking of things to do that will get me on the right track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe that negative rant from the instructors took away your self-confidence. To hell with them and their judgment. Do it for yourself. How about an epic hero's journey story about yourself and your life, with your friends peripheral? xoxomummy