hi

hi

Saturday, October 2, 2010

love mondo's designs and use of pattern

I've been in such a fog and a mood. Every time I think about my project I have to back track and think about what it means and what it could mean and what I will talk about. I did come up with two different point of views and stuff, really general poorly written view points. But it just feels forced. I still want to do it, but it shouldn't be a struggle to find a meaning in what you do? Right? I mean, all art is sort of a self portrait and finding how it reflects you shouldn't be that impossible? What do I want to reflect and talk about.

It's hard. It's like trying to nail a fish to a wall, except you don't have a hammer or nails...so you just have this wall and this fish and no idea how to get the two to stick. Or something.

Chocolate croissants. Went to Friday yoga. It was a more relaxing, stretching, meditating form of yoga that helped center me for as long as it lasted. Which wasn't long enough. Drat.

And then I wasted the day in a slumpy mood. Not good Trillian. Not good. But I don't know how to get out of it. I don't know how to take that next step. That one that leads to utter excitement.

I need to read something. Find a fact that interests me. Some little kernel to clutch onto. It is a numbing panic I am experiencing.

Oh, have I told you what I know about pigs?

No comments: