hi

hi

Monday, September 27, 2010

mumble mumble





blaarrggghhh

it was muggy and muggy days kill productivity

just sort of sat in bed way way lay and trudged around the apartment

put away some stuff, opening up the clutter in a corner of my room

Mum sent me a really good email that gave me a good perspective to think about on my thesis, just being able to express the points without laying it all bare will be difficult

Pressure is leading me to awful awful inactivity

I need to get something to do during my days off so I don't spent them doing so much nothing

gaaah

arrggh

no class, just the illustration discussion rendezvous

which will be nice. Just discussion and getting us all on the same page, whichever page that will be.

my energy levels are really low. I just can't get psyched.

No comments: