hi

hi

Monday, September 27, 2010

work through it all, even lunch

Just watching my Sunday tellie. Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, and now Dexter is back! Whoo!

Slept in. Had my chocolate croissants. Went to Utrecht and got some paper. Vellum. 40 sheets. Precariously rode to school with the paper under one arm. Dropped the paper off. Got my screen and art from the studio. Photocopied and cut the stuff up to make transfers. Emulsified my screen. Talked to Carla. Exposed screens. Washed them out. Set up printing station. Picked out color. Tried to print the whole turban and text. It was too big. Printed just text. Printed face in pink. Printed turban. Printed from about..I don't know...3? to 8. It looks good. Not a very solid edition. Had problems with the flat of color. Turban looks a little crooked compared to the face. Need to take a second gander in the morning. Doesn't look as genius as I thought it did now. As I said, it needs another look. I maybe should have spent more time finalizing it and might have rushed the process. Hmmm. Still, idea to product in three days. That is pretty good.

Got home. Ate left over pasta. Watched my stories.

Tomorrow is thesis time. Time to work on thesis and think about stuff and things. Lots of stuff. Also have some reading to attend to.

Mmm.

But yeah, whoo back in the screenprinting saddle!

No comments: