hi

hi

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

yeah buoy

I can't find my favorite sunglasses. I don't think they are lost, just severely misplaced.

Woke up this morning to find that somehow or another, a bunch of spam email was sent out from my email. Don't know how to stop it or what it was about, but thankfully people seemed to take notice that it was spam. Also cleaned out my email contact list. Had a lot of people I don't remember in it. Ha.

Anyway, slept in. Got up. Did the morning routine. Picked out my books. Read my email. Actually got a good response from Martin and Iskra about my thesis prompt mock up thingie. I'm starting to find some good directions of thought to go down. I just need to concentrate on verbalizing these directions more. In class Martin gave us a little speech. It was the "I'm not going to talk about that email but you should all be thinking about it so I don't even need to put you in your place" talk about what to do for the next assignment and things. Say what you will, he can command a room. Then we had private meetings with him. Madeline went first and when she was done we walked and chatted. I returned and had my meeting. It went well. Talked about some of the directions I want to go in and the directions I don't want to go in. It was mainly encouragement for thoughtful design and not dumbing things down and maybe making some posters to go along with the zines. Yeah.

Beth and I rode back to my apartment and I made sloppy burgers for us! We, along with Kristen and Tabitha, had a nice little lunch gab and bitch session. Now I have sloppy burgers to eat for lunch tomorrow. Hurrah! It was nice. Then yoga came and Beth went home.

There were 12 people in yoga! And I'm actually a little more in shape that I thought I was. My strength isn't totally gone. My flexibility is and my mind keeps wandering more than usual.

Stopped by the print lab to give Karen an encouragement hug. Her latest poster is looking wicked awesome. Can't wait for it to be finished.

Went home. Watched Raising Hope. Which all of you totally need to be watching. It is hilarious. Then I ate some pasta and did hella dishes. This school week isn't heavy on things being due. Next week is. I'll have a busy (thank god) five days.

Now to sleep. Long day!

No comments: