hi

hi

Friday, February 20, 2009

pink nails and pug dog tails

Oops, almost crawled into bed without blogging.

I was very successful on the math homework. Expected values? Yeah I got them. There is a test in a week. Review on Tuesday for those who want it. I shall sort through the homework and if there is anything I'm still confused about, I'll go for the review. Otherwise, I think I got it.

Then I pretty much passed out in the library for two hours. I didn't get a good night sleep. It was very restless and I was stuck in that waking/dreaming limbo. I read Tekkonkinkreet and just lay there for a while. Munched on Ritz and Trader Joeyos. Talked to Jen. The four hours went by very fast.

Critique went fast. There wasn't much discussion. It's hard to say stuff when half the people are still getting used to the technology. The next assignment has to do with illustrations from some short prompts. I think it will be fun. It is a nice class to be in.

Once home I worked on designing the reduction block. Now that I know how to layer, I need to think of more creative ideas than grass and clouds and sky.

End of the week. Tomorrow I MUST WRITE SOME SCRIPTS. Have to do it before Saturday night because Llyw is visiting again. I'm really well caught up in all my classes except for that darned script. I have two pages described and it wasn't so hard to do, I just need to open the file and throw myself at it.

Best wishes to Nathalie. Get better soon, but not so soon so that we don't get a chance to pimp your cane.

No comments: