hi

hi

Saturday, February 21, 2009

a little day

Outlined and knocked off a chunk of my comic script. Not the best but still a nice amount of progress. It is good to know just what I will be doing with this chapter. Also that Mamet book is helping.

I didn't really do much today. Slept in. Ate chocolate and noodles.

Munchkin is in the process of being reinstated. At 8:30 I migrated to Robin and Diana's. Chelsey and Kristen joined us tonight. Whoo. And Amanda. We sat about and chatted for a while. Then we moved up to Karen's and Diana and Phil joined us. We explained the game as best we could and it went pretty well. Kristen came close to winning and I was going to win but Amanda transferred the monster to Phil and he won unexpectedly. Natalie also stopped by and we all told jokes and played "would you rather".

The night simmered down and eventually it was just Phil, Karen and I talking about Harry Potter and movies and creating epics.

Not a busy day but Fridays are sort of a relaxation day. Getting over the week and all that. Yeah.

No comments: