hi

hi

Sunday, January 19, 2014

black cherry

Guess who slept in? Meee! It was me. And it was nice to do so.

I had my breakfast, then took a bath and read a book. Not my Kindle. Kindles should be used near water. Duh.

I did a little shopping run. Got a new hairbrush. Got some apples. Said hello to Francesca at Trader Joe's.

In the evening, I did my makeup according to several "trends men hate" articles, namely bright/dark lips and lots of eye makeup. Have a hard time caring what random dudes think about what I should do with my appearance, ya know?

The Seahawks are going to the superbowl. I think I heard some cheers from a neighbor, but those cheers died. I'm in 49ers country, methinks.

It was a nice, relaxing day. I turn 26 on Tuesday, so that is exciting. I started this blog when I was 19.

Can't wait to open my prezzies from Ma and Pa!

No comments: