hi

hi

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

last day of 25

It is officially my birthday in this time zone! Time to sleep. Onwards to age 26 and what it may bring. Who knooows?

Work was pretty nice. I heat pressed the rest of what needed heat pressing. I quadruple checked the placement on the shorts because the spec sheet we are given is a bit backwards. I also burned a screen and taped some screens and helped out a bit. But yeah, generally I was on heat press duty.

It was nice and warm, but not too hot. I dropped a few things, but not in a damaging way. Some days I'm just clumsy, I suppose?

I swung by The Buttery and picked up some cupcakes and a brioche. The cupcakes will be for tomorrow. I supposed I could have bought them tomorrow and they'd be fresher, but day old cupcakes are still plenty fresh for me! I texted back and forth with a few pals. I painted my nails purple in anticipation for Welcome to Night Vale. Drank a brewski. Tomorrow I'll call ma and pa and unwrap my presents and then go to work and I dunno what I'll be doing in the evening, but I'll try and get out of the house and do something.

No comments: