hi

hi

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's only Tuesday

Had a not so good day at work. And just. Uhg.

Really it's only my job that keeps me in Santa Cruz. It's a nice city, but I can't see myself being here in the long term. And I turn 26 this January, so if I get to 27 and I'm still here? Like. Uhg. It'll feel like spinning wheels. It doesn't feel like much has changed for me in the year and a half I've been here. I don't like that feeling. But when you have a good job, it's hard to leave because all that is out there is uncertainty. Ya know?

Uhg. Yeah. Not a good day. And it was long too and it didn't leave much at the end of the day to relax and now it is 11 and I've been staying up way too late so I should get some rest early.

It's tough being a big part of a small studio, because you can't just call in sick like you can in High School.

Holidays can't come soon enough. Neither can The Hobbit.

I've got all 50 of my cards addressed! That feels like quite the accomplishment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you ok? What happened at work?
xoxomum