hi

hi

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

podcastarama

Put in a reservation for the airporter and called in the favor with Justen to get a lift! Whooo!

Work was pretty good. Wore my other new pants. Got ink on the butt of them. Ohhhh well. Not much ink. Caught jobs. Cleaned stuff. Finished listening to MaddAddam. The ending felt a bit hasty, but otherwise it would just be drawn out needlessly. So I guess I dug it. Now I'm full on podcast listening mode.

Podcasts in my queue:

  • My Brother, My Brother, and Me
  • Judge John Hodgman
  • Stuff You Should Know
  • Radiolab
  • Sawbones
  • Bullseye with Jesse Thorn
  • Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
  • Stuff You Missed in History Class
  • The Infinite Monkey Cage
  • Thrilling Adventure Hour
  • Welcome to Night Vale
Well I say queue. I just sorta add a random smattering of these and listen to whatever floats my boat. I listened to a great Radiolab about color, and started one about Guts (surprise! Mary Roach is on it! Love her!).

At home, Tara, Justen and I watched MacGruber. It was silly.

I inked and scanned and sent off something that I hope is final! And worked on something else.

Hmmm. What clothes should I bring to Hawaii? My wolf tank. My Eternal Scout jacket. Hmmm. Cool clothes, to be cool in Hawaii!

No comments: