hi

hi

Friday, October 25, 2013

crockery and night walkies

Another fun full day! We ran these shirts that took lots of different color combos based on shirt color. Some were black so they needed white and red, some were red and needed white and black, some were white and needed black and red, but different ones had different texts. There was a lot of stuff going on and it was a frustrating design.

Reclaimed and burned at the end of the day. It was very chilly.

Thrilling Adventure Hour, Sawbones, and some Stuff You Didn't Learn in History Class were my podcasts for the day.

Made a little Trader Joe's run for bread and some misc food stuffs. My crockpot recipe book arrived, so now I can look at that for weekend recipe picking! Whoo!

Sent off another sketch.

I found a wallet in the TJ's parking lot, so I turned that into the lost and found at TJ's. Well the sort of back desk where lots of people were. That should be the right thing to do. Hopefully it gets back to the owner.

I wanna go back to Nordstrom Rack and buy more discounted braaaas.

No comments: