hi

hi

Monday, July 1, 2013

creative post title

Did my best attempt at sleeping in, but even then I got up before noon. Had my tea and cereal. Tidied my room.

I went to the Capitola Mall to do some unmentionables shopping. Kinda sucks though because the good stuff that fits right is pricey. Sure I can afford it, but I'd rather spend my hard earned money on tea or books or candy. Boo. Not a fun experience shopping. I have no patience to try on lots of different things. Blehh. I was happy to be rid of the mall.

Went home and relaxed. Took it easy for the rest of the day. A 3 day weekend is rather nice to have, but back to it! Have a lot of screens to clean tomorrow. And reclaim. And I have more Odd Owl commission work to do. And Brynne and Dan are visiting soon. Time flies!

No comments: