hi

hi

Saturday, June 15, 2013

arrgggghhh

Uhg. Adobe started having problem after problem and I've spent the last 2 hours just about trying to resolve them. I was being super productive on my animation animatic too! I got all the objects placed in the different scenes, I just had to connect the dots a bit.

Now I am just waiting to see if Adobe connects...come on. COME ON.

Bleh.

Okay so at work I burnt and taped and cleaned a bit. I also unboxed and reboxed bags for heat presses. It got really hot, so by the end I was sweating.

I tried repotting my Jade, but I don't think the soil is good enough. I'll have to find a small bag of good rich soil for my baby.

Argh. So frustrated right now. I NEED THESE PROGRAMS TO WORK!

Talkin' to Nate about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the program for the animation. Is there a real problem or is it just patience needed?

Dad