hi

hi

Saturday, April 27, 2013

the sun is a comin'

La la la. Friday! Finally! Not that it was a particularly long week, but I want to get some sun and relax a bit outside, ya know?

Anyhoo. We ran the fronts and backs on this job. It looked good. We ran a job on these polyester shirts. The kind for marathons, though not a large run. Still you gotta use a special kind of stretch ink and you have to flash it at a certain temp or it will crinkle. Learning all sorts of things! And we ran some sweaters.

Oh and I learned that Kara's name is spelled Kara! So if I have spelled it Karah or Cara...well that was wrong.

Not a bad day, and I listened to a bunch of my audiobook. It's a good one, though a book about a Thai cop, written by a Westerner, and told from a very "you don't understand because you, the reader, are a Westerner" point of view...is a bit odd. That coupled with the British dude narrating it. Though he is really good at accents. Still.

At home I whipped up some eggs and bacon for dinner and watched the Hannibal show, which was a bit grisly...not the best thing to watch while eating eggs. Don't have any major plans for this weekend. Maybe I'll  try working on a tan or something...tis the season. Of course I'll wear sunscreen! But ya know...get some vitamin D.

No comments: